The Autodesk® Inventor®: Cable and Harness Design course teaches students the use of the Autodesk® Inventor® Cable and Harness environment. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to design physical cables and harnesses for electrical systems in almost any kind of product or machine. With specific tools to incorporate cable and harness into digital prototypes, the Autodesk Inventor Cable and Harness Design software enables you to calculate accurate path lengths, avoid small-radius bends, and help ensure that electrical components fit into the mechanical assembly before manufacturing.
Inventor Cable and Harness Design
From: R3,000.00 ex VAT
- Describe the functionality of Cable and Harness and the basic workflow to add and document cable and harness designs.
- Wire a harness assembly by adding or importing wires and cables, adding ribbon cables, adding route segments, and routing wires and cables through the segments.
- Refine a cable and harness design by editing the wires, cables, routes, or cable ribbons; by adding and editing splices; or by adding and editing virtual parts.
- Communicate your cable and harness to others by creating and annotating 2D drawings and exporting the design data.
- Create and manage the library file and configuration files.
- Create, author, and publish electrical parts and connectors to a custom Content Center library
- The class assumes mastery of the Autodesk Inventor Fundamentals course.
- Completion of the Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling & Advanced Assembly Modeling Course is recommended
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- A background in designing and drafting 3D parts is recommended.