The Autodesk® Inventor®: Tube and Pipe Design course instructs you on the use of the Inventor Tube and Pipe environment. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, you will acquire the knowledge needed to design routed elements, including tubing, piping, and flexible hose. With specific tools to incorporate tube and pipe runs into digital prototypes, the Inventor Tube and Pipe environment provides rules-based routing tools that select the correct fittings and helps the pipe run to comply with your standards for segment length, round-off increments, and bend radius, that you will learn to maximize.
Inventor Tube and Pipe Design
From: R3,000.00 ex VAT
- Describe the tube and pipe environment and why you would use it.
- Set up routes and runs and place the initial fittings in your tube and pipe design.
- Create, edit, and manage routes for rigid pipe, rigid tube, and flexible hose designs.
- Manage/publish custom content to content libraries; create new styles that use custom content.
- Document tube and pipe designs through the creation of 2D drawings and parts lists and export the 3D design data.
- The class assumes mastery of the Autodesk Inventor Fundamentals course.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- A background in designing and drafting 3D parts is recommended.