In this course the focus will be on using Autodesk Revit and Revit LT.
The course is broken up into various modules, which will cover introduction through to more advanced stages. A brief overview of the modules outlined in this course are:
- Introducing the Revit Tool
- UI, Project Navigation & View Creation
- Element Selection and Manipulation
- Visibility Control and Categorisation
- Wall Creation & Manipulation
- Floors & Ceilings
- Windows, Doors and Components
- Basic Schedules and Legends
- Stairs & Railings
- Rooms & Room Data
- 2D Draughting and Annotations
- Sheet Compilation & Publication
- Custom Template Creation
- Project Setup
- Importing, Exporting & Linking
- Project Phasing
- Placing Structural Elements
- Family Creation
- Advanced Scheduling
Who Should Attend
- This course has been tailored to meet the software training needs of interior designers and/or decorators, space planners and event planners; intended for one-person companies (OPC) to small firms.
- In principal, the course is geared towards individuals in the interior industry that is using Revit or Revit LT. Please note that more focus is given to Revit LT users in the interiors field.
- A recommendation is that basic interior design principles should be understood upon commencing this course.