To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk Revit: Fundamentals for Structure course has been designed to teach the concepts and principles of creating 3D parametric models of structural buildings from engineering design through construction documentation.
Revit Structure Fundamentals
From: R5,900.00 ex VAT
This course is intended to introduce students to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes it a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. The goal is to familiarize you with the tools required to create, modify, analyze, and document the parametric model. The examples and practices are designed to take the students through the basics of a full structural project, from linking in an architectural model to construction documents.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
- Detailing and Scheduling
- This training course introduces the fundamental skills in learning how to use the Autodesk Revit Structure software. It is highly recommended that students have experience and knowledge in structural design and its terminology.